Sunday, April 22, 2012

jack of all trades master of none

I feel like I've failed at everything I've ever tried. I dropped out of both high school and college. Some people say it's ADD and maybe they're right but i don't know. I'm interested in everything but i never seem to be any good at anything. I love singing and playing musical instruments but i get so frustrated and i just feel like giving up. i also wanted to be an artist but i have no talent in that area. I've had plans to write a novel for several years now but cant seem to focus when it comes to putting pen to paper. I also feel like i'm getting so out of shape even though i keep trying. Believe me I really wish that I could blame it on a disease or disorder and that some sort of treatment or pill would fix me. I know that's not the case i know that the only thing that will help is putting on my big girl panties and dealing with it. i just somehow need to find the motivation to choose things that are important and focus on them. I'm scared to try anything because of  my failures. I have to do something i'm getting tired of failing.


It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.
William Ernest Henley





No comments:

Post a Comment